Handling the official item rebalances?
How are we going about the items that were in Rebirth? Some are untouched from Rebirth such as Stopwatch, and such can easily linked to the rebirth wiki, while others like Shoop da Woop have attributes carried over from Afterbirth, while still others have new attributes not present in either versions, such as Dead Sea Scrolls lack of Kamikaze and effect announcing. Will we simply have a single page listing the changes, or will we not be documenting them? DarkJiku (talk) 13:51, 24 December 2016 (UTC)
- Yes. You just need to modify the corresponding template (Template:D12). Derugon (talk) 10:40, 29 December 2016 (UTC)
About ItemTable in each item's page
Although they are not such important things but:
- Should we place a full stop "." in Unlocked By?
- Seems that some items don't change Isaac's appearances at all, such as the familiars. Should we reserve Character Appearance in the chart though?
Kator278 (talk) 16:10, 31 December 2016 (UTC)
- I think the full stop in Unlocked By isn't necessary. I also think the Character Appearance for familiars isn't necessary, since it's usually just a regular picture of Isaac with the item's sprite nearby. --Exschwasion (talk) 21:48, 31 December 2016 (UTC)
This might be just my opinion but.. I personally think that having Character Appearance in the familiar item charts would be useful for a size comparison relative to Isaac. That's just my opinion though, so don't take my word for it. (Thekilledcreeper (talk) 22:50, 31 December 2016 (UTC))
- I thought that for a while... But it is hard to tell whether a size comparison is useful or not, since both Isaac and familiars would have chances to change their size in game due to some effects. However size comparisons can put into galleries if necessary. --Kator278 (talk) 20:41, 2 January 2017 (UTC)