|Rock blast +5 bombs|
Stone Bombs is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Bombs release rock waves in the cardinal directions.
- Rock waves can damage enemies, damage Isaac, destroy obstacles, and reveal secret rooms.
- Rock waves keep going until they hit a pit, metal block, or wall.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Rock waves can be used to open the door to the Mines with a single bomb, if it is placed a slight distance away, so that the blast and rock wave hit the door.
- Because the rock waves are released in all four cardinal directions, it can be used to check every single wall in a normal-sized room for a secret room.
Synergies[edit | edit source]
Dr. Fetus: Bombs from Dr. Fetus release rock waves in cardinal directions.
Epic Fetus: Rockets from Epic Fetus release rock waves in cardinal directions as well.
Pyromaniac: Rock waves count as bomb damage and therefore heal Isaac.
Bob's Brain: Upon exploding, will release rock waves in cardinal directions.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Stone Bombs was one of the few items not imported into Repentance, alongside Book Of Despair, Bowl of Tears, Donkey Jawbone, Knife Piece 3, Menorah, and Voodoo Pin.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
ZD0J 8AXG (First floor treasure room)