|Rock blast +5 bombs|
Stone Bombs is a passive item.
- Grants 5 bombs.
- Bombs release rock waves in the cardinal directions.
- Rock waves can damage enemies, damage Isaac, destroy obstacles, and reveal secret rooms.
- Rock waves keep going until they hit a pit, metal block, or wall.
- Rock waves can be used to open the door to the Mines with a single bomb, if it is placed a slight distance away, so that the blast and rock wave hit the door.
- Because the rock waves are released in all four cardinal directions, it can be used to check every single wall in a normal-sized room for a secret room.
Dr. Fetus: Bombs from Dr. Fetus release rock waves in cardinal directions.
Epic Fetus: Rockets from Epic Fetus release rock waves in cardinal directions as well.
Pyromaniac: Rock waves count as bomb damage and therefore heal Isaac.
Bob's Brain: Upon exploding, will release rock waves in cardinal directions.
- Stone Bombs was one of the few items not imported into Repentance, alongside Book Of Despair, Bowl of Tears, Donkey Jawbone, Knife Piece 3, Menorah, and Voodoo Pin.
ZD0J 8AXG (First floor treasure room)