Playdoh Cookie is a passive item.
- Isaac fires tears of different colors. Each color has a different effect.
- Light brown tears are the default.
- Red tears petrify enemies, similar to Mom's Contacts.
- Purple tears have increased height and are homing.
- Light green tears poison enemies.
- Dark green tears inflict fear.
- Azazel: The laser will not change colors but still has a chance to inflict status effects.
- Brimstone: The laser will not change colors but still has a chance to inflict status effects.
- Mom's Knife: Random effects will still go off, but the knife won't change colors. (might need more testing)
- The Ludovico Technique: Status effects change extremely fast, affecting multiple enemies close to the tear. This can also quickly freeze bosses, leading to easier damage.
- Play-Doh is a real-life brand of children's modeling clay.
- A common warning on containers of Play-Doh is "Fun to play with, not to eat!" This item is a reference to children eating Play-Doh thinking it is edible.
- This item originated from the Binding of Isaac: Community Remix mod, added in version 1.2.5 and being based on a Reddit concept.
F0NB 9ADM (First-floor treasure room) (Normal mode only)
X2AL L6Z9 (First-floor treasure room) (Hard mode only)
7XG6 ANM7 (First-room treasure room) (Hard mode only)