We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Stare into the abyss|
Oculus Rift is a passive item.
- Adds a chance to fire tears that summon rifts wherever they land.
- Rifts attract enemies, enemy shots, Isaac's tears, and pickups. They also do contact damage to enemies caught in them.
- The size of the rifts scales with Isaac's damage.
- Brimstone: Rifts can spawn on enemies hit by the laser.
- Ipecac: Spawns huge rifts.
- Dr. Fetus: Bombs spawn large rifts that deal huge damage to all enemies in the room.
- Rubber Cement: Rifts spawn where tears land after reaching their max range, not when they hit any enemies, objects, or terrain. This is generally not a benefit.
- Epic Fetus: The explosion will leave a glow on the ground, similar to a rift, but it will not attract enemies, enemy shots, etc. (probably a bug).