We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Menorah is a passive item.
- Spawns a menorah familiar that causes Isaac's tears to be multiplied by the number of lit candles.
- The menorah starts with one candle lit, and each time Isaac is hit, another candle is lit, up to a maximum of 7 tears per shot.
- Being hit an additional time will release blue flames that damage enemies and set the menorah to 0 for a bit, effectively making him blindfolded. After that time has passed, the candle will reset itself back to 1 lit candle.
- Halves tear delay and then multiplies it by the sum of lit candles plus 1. This means that Isaac has the same tear delay at one candle, and 50% more tear delay at 2 candles, and so on.
- Menorah multiplies the original tear, rather than add additional tears to each volley. That means if the original tear has a random tear effect, all other tears will have it (and conversely, the additional tears will never have a tear effect if the original didn't).
- Monstro's Lung: For each candle lit, it will shoot another barrage of tears rather than just adding one tear.
- Mutant Spider: Each lit candle will add a spread of additional shots, resulting in a massive wave of shots with seven candles.
- Sad Bombs: Sad Bomb's Tears are affected by Menorah.
- Azazel's Brimstone: Overrides Menorah.
- Ludovico Technique currently crashes the game, so be careful!
- Menorah was one of the few items not imported into Repentance, alongside Book Of Despair, Bowl of Tears, Donkey Jawbone, Knife Piece 3, Stone Bombs, and Voodoo Pin.
Bug! Trying to control the Tear with The Ludovico Technique after taking a hit will cause the game will crash.