|No it doesn't|
It Hurts is a passive item.
- Taking damage releases a ring of bloody tears and increases tears for the current room.
- The item itself is a reference to a suture.
- The item comes from the phrase "Sewing your mouth shut". It is a phrase used commonly by parents to threaten noisy children into silence.
- This item acts very similar to Varicose Veins, which was added in Afterbirth+.
- The phrase "It Hurts" may be a reference to Earthbound, Chzo Mythos or Ruby Quest, different works in which the phrase is used in an iconic horrific context.
- This item's appearance originated from the Binding of Isaac: Community Remix mod. The original item had a different effect.
- It releases a ring of tears, not brimstone lasers, when playing as Azazel
AJJQ NHRX (First-floor treasure room)
4DP7 AJZC (First-floor treasure room)
SHXW BTG8 (First-floor treasure room)
HCTD Z1CM (First-floor treasure room)
Q78Z NY1Z (First-floor treasure room)