|Come at me!|
|Defeat The Witness as Samson.|
Donkey Jawbone is a passive item.
Effects[edit | edit source]
- When Isaac takes damage, a spin attack will damage enemies around him, doing his current damage with a multiplier.
- The spin attack blocks projectiles.
- When an enemy is killed with the spin attack, it has a chance to drop a red heart on the floor.
Interactions[edit | edit source]
- 20/20: Grants 1 additional spin.
- Ipecac: Spin attack poisons enemies.
- Menorah: Upon taking damage, Menorah's multiplier is incremented before increasing the number of spins accordingly.
- Mom's Knife: The jawbone is thrown forwards in the air and spins several times before returning to Isaac.
- Mutant Spider: Grants 3 additional spins.
- The Inner Eye: Grants 2 additional spins.
- Uranus: Enemies killed by the spin attack are frozen. Heart pickups from Donkey Jawbone's effect drop when a frozen enemy shatters.
In-game Footage[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item is a reference to a passage from the Book of Judges in which Samson kills one thousand Philistines using only the jawbone of a donkey.
- This item originated from the Binding of Isaac: Community Remix mod, being known as 'the sword' before release.
- In the Binding of Isaac: Community Remix, this item was similar to Mom's Knife. It was changed to the way it is now due to Samson's changes in Rebirth.
- Donkey Jawbone was one of the few items not imported into Repentance, alongside Book Of Despair, Bowl of Tears, Knife Piece 3, Menorah, Stone Bombs, and Voodoo Pin. However, its sprite was implemented as the weapon used by Tainted Samson.
Seeds[edit | edit source]
WKD1 EDSH (First floor treasure room)