Bird's Eye is a passive item.
- Adds a chance to fire a flame that damages enemies and blocks enemy tears.
- Flames fly slower than tears and have lesser range.
- Flames decrease in size as they damage enemies.
- The size of the initial flame scales with damage.
- The chance to fire a flame scales with Luck, up to 100% at 14 Luck.
- Flames cannot damage poop, which may cause Isaac to get stuck if a door is blocked by it.
- Brimstone: Overrides Bird's Eye.
- Epic Fetus: Overrides Bird's Eye.
- Mom's Knife: Overrides Bird's Eye.
- Spirit Sword: Projectile has a chance to be replaced by a flame.
- Technology: Overrides Bird's Eye.
- The Ludovico Technique: The tear spawns flames at random.
- 20/20: Doubles flames shot.
- Eye Sore: Chance to shoot one or more flames in a random direction.
- Isaac's Tears: Fires eight flames in all directions.
- Loki's Horns: Chance to shoot flames in the four cardinal directions.
- Menorah: Multiplies amount of flames shot by amount of candles lit, up to 7 with all candles lit.
- Mom's Eye: Chance to shoot a flame behind Isaac.
- Mutant Spider: Quadruples flames shot.
- Perfection: Significantly increases luck, making flames fire very frequently.
- Soy Milk: Greatly increases fire rate, making flames fire more frequently, at the cost of damage.
- Tammy's Head: Fires ten flames in all directions.
- Technology 2: Adds a laser along with the flame shot, but decreases damage and lowers rate of fire, making flames less frequent.
- The Inner Eye: Triples flames shot.
- Monstro's Lung: Releases several differently sized flames upon firing.
- The Afterbirth+ Item Ghost Pepper has similar effects and theme to Bird's Eye.
- Bird's eye chili is a spicy Thai chili.
NTM8 X6S6 (First floor treasure room)
W24R PAN4 (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
ZZ64 DWAD (Treasure room adjacent to spawn)
FBPP CH7F (First floor treasure room)