|Spill your guts|
|Defeat The Witness as Judas.|
|(Page 5, Column 4, Row 2)
Akeldama is a passive item.
- Whenever Isaac stays in a room containing at least 1 enemy, a bloody tear will spawn behind him. Multiple tears will form a trail of tears that drag behind Isaac as he moves, bursting and dealing damage upon contact with enemies.
- Multiple trails can be formed.
- Damage of each tear is fixed and not affected by other items or stats.
- When a tear hits an enemy, all tears connected to that tear will travel a short distance before disappearing or hitting an enemy.
- All trails vanish upon leaving the current room.
- Isaac leaves a blood trail as he walks. This is purely cosmetic.
- Akeldama is a location in Jerusalem where Judas Iscariot hanged himself after betraying Jesus for 30 pieces of silver, who then spilled his guts after falling headfirst. Its name, description, unlock requirement, and effects are all references to it.
CLVC RYNP (First-floor treasure room)