We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
120 Volt is a passive item.
- Whenever an enemy is shot, it will zap other enemies near them, dealing damage.
- Enemies that are zapped can also zap nearby enemies.
- The zaps transfer tear effects.
- Lodestone - The magnetizing effect is spread via 120 Volt, resulting in a dense mass of enemies that further attracts the players' shots.
- Brimstone - The laser turns light blue and zaps enemies.
- Technology - The laser turns blue and creates arcs to other enemies.
- The Community Remix mod has a 'Box of Wires' item which makes Isaac shoot electricity tears, probably an inspiration for this item as its pickup quote is "Zap zap!"
- In Repentance, this item was reworked to instead rapidly zap enemies near Isaac. Its Antibirth effect was partially moved to the existing item Jacob's Ladder.
1LJR 4PRZ (First-floor treasure room)
3PXB SP9Q (First-floor treasure room) (Judas)
P6QZ 9XP8 (First-floor treasure room)
BRSC VS9A (First-floor treasure room)
C98R Z6TG (First-floor treasure room)